Liquor without the gains
Champopo (Champagne, MCC, anything sparkling) wine has a mixture of sugar and yeast is added to top it up after the first fermentation. This mixture contains approximately 24g/l of sugar so it is almost impossible to find a bone-dry champagne (in simple English it all has a bit sugar even though you cannot taste it)
This is an estimate of sugar and calories you will be consuming depending on the style of Champopo you’re drinking.
- Brut Natural /Zero = RS less than 0-3g/litre (65 calories and less)
- Extra Brut = RS less than 0-6g/litre (65-70 calories)
- Brut = RS less than 0-12g/litre (70-75 calories)
- Extra Dry = RS is more than 12g/l and more than 17g/litre (75-80 calories)
- Dry/ Secco / Sec = RS more than 17g/l but less than 32g/litre (80-85 calories)
- Demi-Sec / Semi Sweet = RS more than 32g/l but less than 50g/litre (between 85 and 90 calories)
- Doux = RS more than 50g/litre (over 90 calories)
Hi I am Simphiwe Malepe . Welcome to my lifestyle blog. I am passionate about topics that allow humans (Mostly Women) to grow spiritually and mentally. I love cooking, drinking wine and educating people about my passions in an unconventional way.